CEH Training CBT Boot Camp - Certified Ethical Hacker v.7
English | DVD-ISO | Video Tutorials + PDF + Labs + Tools | 19 Modules | 15.49 GB
EC-Council releases the most advanced ethical hacking program in the world. This much anticipated version was designed by hackers and security researchers. CEH v7 is a revolutionary training program that combines class metrics, advance lab environment, cutting edge hacking techniques and excellent presentation materials. EC-Council has spent several years in developing this version.
The Certified Ethical Hacker courseware has undergone tremendous improvement from its predecessor. We have invested 4 times the regular investment in the research and development since the last release, and have given CEHv7 a complete makeover.
The new version is a breakaway from earlier releases with more emphasis on techniques and methodologies, which attackers may use to carry out possible attacks against system/networks.
Picture speaks thousand words and we at EC-Council have enforced the saying by practicing it. The instructor slides and student manuals in CEHv7 has it all. The new version empowers the instructor with flawless flow and outstanding diagrammatic representation of the hacking techniques, which makes it easier to teach and enables students to understand the concepts better.
CEHv7 provides a comprehensive ethical hacking and network security-training program to meet the standards of highly skilled security professionals. Hundreds of SMEs and authors have contributed towards the content presented in the CEHv7 courseware. Latest tools and exploits uncovered from the underground community are featured in the new package. Our researchers have invested thousands of man hours researching the latest trends and uncovering the covert techniques used by the underground community.
In addition to the makeover, CEHv7 includes two additional bundles; a Monster Hacking Tool Repository, Codenamed Frankenstein and a subscription based Virtual Lab Environment codenamed iLabs.
Frankenstein provides user with an ease for searching, downloading and installing the latest hacking and penetration testing tools. By using Frankenstein Version 1.0, users can check the release date of the tool, category under which it is published, probable size of the tool, name of the publisher/author, the website details and technical requirements for the tool to run. This will help all the Certified Members to keep themselves updated of tools released in the wild.
- Repository of categorized latest tools
- User can download the tool in less time with comparison to manual search
- Helps the user to synchronize & manage the tools from the server
- Search specific tools from the available list of tools
- The system provides a means to generate a HTML report of all the tools downloaded by the user
The iLabs is a subscription based service that allows students to logon to a virtualized remote machine running Windows 2003 Server to perform various exercises featured in the CEHv7Lab Guide. All you need is a web browser to connect and start experimenting. The virtual machine setup reduces the time and effort spent by instructors and partners prior to the classroom engagement. It is a hassle free service available 24?X7 x number of days subscribed.
- Enables students to practice various hacking techniques in a real time and simulated environment
- The course tools and programs are preloaded on the iLabs machine thereby saving productive time and effort
Key Features of CEH v7
- Well organized DVD-ROM content; a repository of approximately 20GB of latest hacking and security tools and more than 1000 minutes of videos demonstrating hacking techniques.
- Well organized content for a better understanding and learning experience
- Concepts are well-illustrated to create self-explanatory slides.
- Diagrammatic representation of concepts and attacks
- Industry standard key tools are featured in detail and other tools are presented as a list for students to try
- Exclusive section for countermeasures against different attacks with detailed explanation of how to implement these ountermeasures in real time environment
- The new version has complete section dedicated for penetration testing. It illustrates how to implement learned concepts to test network system security
- A result oriented, descriptive and analytical lab manual; the labs showcased in the courseware are tested against latest Operating Systems with all the patches and hot fixes applied
I am always adding new things, so check this account often.
wupload.com / fileserve.com